What we are proud of
Our goal is to be a well-managed, successful, purpose-led company, a business run honestly and with integrity. Achieving our purpose through our strategic direction, our leadership and our values – this is how we created a better company during FY22.
- Ingka Group’s total revenue for 2022 increased by 5.7% compared to FY21, amounting to EUR 42.0 billion. The operating income was stable.
- The normalised tax rate remained in the 25–30% band.
- Since 2009, Ingka Investments has invested or committed to invest EUR 3.1 billion in renewable energy, including EUR 0.9 billion in FY22.
- More than 98,300 co-workers completed our Code of Conduct training.
- Completed 256 IWAY, our supplier code of conduct, reviews of Ingka Group suppliers and 168 IWAY Initial Assessments of potential new suppliers.
- Developed our Digital Ethics Policy that applies across our digital services, including algorithmic systems.